Shrimp and Scallops Gumbo (Portuguese Style)
- Ready In:
- Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. cover with tin foil for 2 minutes or until done.
- Add shrimp and green onions. re-cover and cook one minute.
- Add scallops and cook 3 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Drain most liquid and return to stove.
- Add 2 cans of tamatoe sauce and re-cover for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve over rice (Basmatti recommended).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!