- Ready In:
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces raspberry sherbet (you can also use orange, lime, or your favorite kind)
- Mix sherbet and Cool Whip by hand; pour into pie crust.
- Chill several hours until frozen and then enjoy!
- (You can also mix in raspberries, or your choice of fruit, with the sherbet and Cool Whip so you get even more raspberry flavor!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest and most obvious! I made a homemade low-fat graham cracker crust and baked it for 10 minutes and then let it cool. I used rainbow sherbert and fat free cool-whip and we all really enjoyed it! The kids loved that there were lots of different colors to see in the pie.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My life is horseback riding - I have my own horse PJ (Quarter Horse mare). I have 1 dog, Buddy (chiuhuha/jack russel terrier mix). I'm 16 and love to cook.