500°f Eye-Of-Round Roast
My sister gave me this recipe. It is the best, easiest roast I have ever cooked. Serve with creamy horseradish sauce.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 (2 -3 lb) eye of round roast
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Season roast to your taste; place on rack in shallow roasting pan. DO NOT ADD WATER OR COVER THE PAN.
- Place roast in the preheated oven and LOWER THE TEMPERATURE to 475°F.
- Roast at 475°F for 7 MINUTES PER POUND.
- Turn the oven OFF and leave roast in oven 2-1/2 hours. DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR UNTIL TIME IS UP.
- Remove roast and slice thinly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 52 more