Sergei's Butternut Squash Cookies (Raw Foods)
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 10mins
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar, raw
- Blend squash in a food processor and put into a bowl.
- Blend raisins and orange juice in the food processor and add to the squash puree.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop the mixture by spoonfuls onto dehydrator trays and flatten each cookie to a thickness of one inch.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12-15 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!