- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, diced
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat, diced
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, with juice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar clam juice
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- melt butter in large pot, add onions and saute.
- add soups, cream cheese,clams with juice. mix well, bring to simmer.
- add cream and juice bring back to simmer, then add shrimp, scallops, crabmeat, and spices,( crabmeat can go in last,, doesnt need to be cooked as long) . simmer 10-15 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook,,, finding recipes is my hobby. My hubby of ( going on ) five years loves it. I bake ALOT, I love trying new recipes,,,, its how you find the really good ones.I was born in FL, But my family is from PA We have two dogs a shepherd chow mix and a shiba inu, both my babies.