photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 (600 g) package black tiger shrimp, thawed
- 1 (112 g) package tuna, PC Tuna Tataki thawed
- 1 (150 g) package smoked salmon
- 1 (150 g) package pc maple & rye cold smoked salmon, thawed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- assorted crackers and cut flat bread
- Arrange shrimp, salmon, and tuna with accompanying Tataki sauce on large serving platter or board.
- Place lemon slices on board; scatter onion and capers over smoked salmon and lemon. Pile crackers and cut flatbread on platter just before serving.
- Garnish with fresh sprigs of dill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!