Sea Scallops Sauteed With Mushrooms & Pasta
- Ready In:
- rinse scallops & drain.
- melt 2 Tbsp butter in large non-stick skillet.
- add 1 clove pressed garlic & scallops.
- cook over medium heat about 6 - 8 minutes, stirring often.
- remove scallops and set aside leaving juice in pan.
- Add wine, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 cloves pressed garlic and mushrooms. Saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, 1 Tbsp butter, stir until melted.
- Add cooked scallops, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp sea salt, stir, cover pan, remove from heat & let juices blend for about 5 minutes.
- Stir & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The recipe was easy to make and it took about 30 minutes. I had all the ingredients in my pantry and happened to have the mushrooms on hand. Used frozen baby scallops and Barilla Spaghetti only about 1.5 cups of spaghetti to serve two people. My husband and I thought it was tasty and light. Not sure if children would like this dish, but we did and I would make it again.