Zesty Chicken & Pasta
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whole wheat fusilli, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft light zesty italian dressing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat 1/4 cup dressing in large skillet on med-hi heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until done. Add vegetables and parsley; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta; toss with chicken mixture and remaining dressing. Top with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!