Scrambled Eggs in a Cup
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 large coffee, mug
- * Add all the ingredients into the mug.
- * Whist with a fork.
- * Cook uncovered on high in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- * Remove, stir with the fork and microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- * Allow the mug to stand for 4 minutes to cool and continue to cook. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a cool plate. Make sure the internal temperature is safe before feeding to your toddler. Great for older kids learning how to cook.
- Sometimes you must repeat depending on your microwave and how large the egg is that you used.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I enjoy cooking a lot. As well as entertaining and organizing pot lucks for events and get togethers. I like to try new recipes especially those of other cultures. On top of that I like to draw/paint and read. I am a movie fan and love animals. <br /> <br />Cooking with plastic or aluminum is a major no no in my home where our motto is A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. <br /> <br />Thank you for visiting my page.</p>