MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Excellent side dish served with lamb roast or chops. Prep time does not include cooking time of the potatoes and cabbage.
- Ready In:
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 5 cups cabbage, chopped (1/2 large head)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded cheese (6 oz.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes until tender; drain.
- Cook cabbage until tender; drain.
- Beat potatoes and butter until smooth. Add milk to make fluffy texture (1/3 cup plus or minus).
- Add cabbage; beat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven until cheese melts and mixture is hot, about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION