Sauteed Cremini Mushrooms - Rachael Ray
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cremini mushrooms, brushed clean with damp towel
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil and butter.
- Add mushrooms and season with salt, pepper and thyme then cook 15 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
- Add wine and deglaze the pan. Add parsley and transfer mushrooms to a serving dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION