Sausage Potato Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat, until no longer pink, drain fat.
- Stir together soup, milk, onion, salt, and pepper in medium bowl.
- Place half of potatoes in prepared casserole, top with half of soup mixture, then with half of sausage. Repeat layers, ending with sausage. Dot with butter.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours util potatoes are tender. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake until melted and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
hey there, jenny here! i'm 28, married and a SAHM of Isabelle (1/13/07). i love to cook and try new recipes. i watch food network and read recipes everyday and must admit that i have much more food knowledge than actual cooking skill, but i'm getting better. my hubby never complains and loves that i bake when i get bored (his co-workers don't complain much either!) other than cooking i spend my time chasing after my VERY high energy toddler, reading, and watching my favorite shows (thank god for dvr) i love to shop also but have to limit that quite a bit to be able to stay home and raise babies! my dh and i try and have date night once a month or so and enjoy going to new restaurants, visiting a casino, or just joining up w/ friends for a couple drinks. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">