photo by Rob W.
- Ready In:
- 6 chilli sausages (cut in half)
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 g brown rice
- 4 spring onions
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 2 fresh chili
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 100 g chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and add to a large saucepan, cook on a low heat to soften.
- add the smoked paprika and cook for a further 2 min.
- Pour the rice into the pan and stir into the onions until well combined then add the chicken stock and tomatoes. Leave to simmer for about 20mins.
- In a separate sauce pan add sausages to a medium heat and cook until skin is browned.
- add the rest of the vegetables and continue to cook for a further 10 mins.
- once the rice is cooked and all the liquid has been absorbed, add to the vegetables and combine.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!