Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Plainchicken.com https://www.plainchicken.com/2016/12/sausage-and-cream-cheese-biscuit-bites.html?m=1
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sausage (I used Tennessee Pride brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) cans biscuits, Grands Jr. Flaky
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir together cooked sausage, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Remove biscuits from cans and split each biscuit into two. Place each biscuit round into muffin tin. Scoop sausage mixture into biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION