Herb and Cheese Biscuit Bites
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Place butter in 9-inch pie pan. Heat in oven (or microwave if using a glass pan) until melted. Stir in herbs and cheese, blending well.
- Cut biscuits in quarters. Swish each piece in melted mixture. Arrange pieces touching in pie pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes or golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb butter and herbs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had friends pop over one evening and was out of munchies. I didn't have any canned biscuits, but I did have some puff pastry. I cut it into bite sized pieces, dipped the pieces in the butter spice mix, put on a silpat sheet and baked them. The smell drew everyone to the kitchen and they gobbled everything down before I could take a picture! This recipe is a keeper since it is so adaptable.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.