Salsa De Baracoa - Southwestern Barbecue Sauce
- Ready In:
2 1/4 cups
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard (Coleman's preferred)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (either store bought or Chili Powder)
- 2 cups condensed tomato soup (Campbell's preferred)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh is best) or 6 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until tender; add remaining ingredients and boil for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Pour over broiling or roasting meat OR use as a sauce for reheating cold cooked meat.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!