My sister made this for us on a Summer night... and she did NOT get the cooking genes. This is SO easy!!
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375F for 25-35 min, or until chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese and continue to back an additional 3-5 min, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION