Salmon Stir Fry With Dill and Green Onion
photo by Emma Pham
- Ready In:
- 1hr 12mins
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless and cut into small squares
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 bunch dill, and cut into 2 inches lengths
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 2 inches lengths
- 1⁄3 cup roasted peanuts, grind not too mince
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Step 1: Marinated salmon with salt, fish sauce, horsin sauce, five spice, lemon juice, black pepper,turmeric powder sesame oil into a medium bowl. Chill in fridge up to 1 hour.
- Step 2: Heat a pan with oil and place shallot. Cook until shallot get brown then add salmon on. Cook at medium high heat about 5 minutes then add dill and green onion. Cook another 3 minutes or until salmon done.
- Step 3: Place salmon in a plate and garnish with grind peanut.
- Serve pipping hot. Serve with white rice or brown rice!
- Serve 2.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!