MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a favorite recipe from my mother-in-law. My boys devour it and always want seconds, thirds, etc...! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans skinless boneless pink salmon, drained
- 2 small skinned potatoes, cut up fine
- 3⁄4 gallon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Steam potatoes til soft, drain water.
- Using a Dutch oven, add milk, salmon, potatoes, butter, salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat stirring constantly for approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not allow to boil or milk will curdle.
- Remove from heat and serve with crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION