Salmon Club Sandwich
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) envelope pink salmon, pouch
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes, slices
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- In bowl, combine Salmon with next 4 ingredients; blend well. Evenly spread salmon mixture on 2 slices of bread. Top each with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato. Stack on top of each other face up, then top with third slice of bread. Secure with toothpicks and cut into triangles. Makes one club sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!