- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Combine all patty ingredients; mix thoroughly with your hands and shape into 4 patties. In a skillet over medium high heat, brown patties on both sides.
- Add onion soup mix and 1 1/2 cups of water, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove patties from pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix flour and 1/2 cup of cold water together and blend.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil stirring constantly for 1 minute or until thick.
- Return patties to gravy and heat through, and then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation