Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
photo by muddydog
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken (meat from half of the bird)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 medium redskin potato, diced
- 8 cups water
- 3 tablespoons better than bullion chicken base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon leaves thyme
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 ounces dry egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Saute diced veggies in butter for 5-10 min with thyme & poultry seasoning.
- Add water & chicken base.
- Simmer 20 min until potatoes are soft.
- Add dry egg noodles & simmer 5-10 min more until noodles are soft.
- Stir in fresh parsley & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!