photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- 1 lb carrot (any type)
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- If you are using whole carrots, peel and cut into 2" diagonal sections (I like to cut carrots on a diagonal just because they look more appealing).
- Break garlic into individual cloves but leave the skins on.
- Toss all ingredients in roasting pan that is just large enough to hold everything.
- Roast for approx 20-30 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Wine%20Labels/nancycropped.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br />http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/207616/Zaar%20Girls.jpg <br /> I've made some of my closest friends because of cooking and food, including Zaar member - NCMysteryshopper - who, I am proud to say, has asked me to do the honor of being her taste-tester for many a new cocktail she has posted. <br /> Here's to food, drink, friends and being merry! <br /><a href=http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=220958> <br /> <img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%204/ZWTAB-tg.gif alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/vseward/Bevy/officialmemberofthebevtaggame.jpg alt= /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/Swap14.JPG alt= /></a></p>