Rosemary Grand Popovers
photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Generously grease your popover pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly. Blend in remaining ingredients, just until smooth.
- Fill cups about half full.
- Bake at 450 F for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These smelled so wonderful while they were baking, lovely rosemary aroma!! I love the Nordic Ware pans, they are made so well, durable and they just look nice too. These tasted really great and looked lovely!! I think I over-generously buttered my popover pan because they didn't "pop" as high as I thought they would but it was my first time baking popovers so practice makes perfect!!!! Thanks for posting, will make again!!!