photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Comine all ingredients except chicken and onion.
- Heat to boiling (microwave is ideal for this).
- Place chicken (meat side down- bone side up) in single layer in 9x13 buttered dish.
- Top with onion slices.
- Pour sauce over chicken and onions.
- Bake@ 400 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Turn chicken after 1/2 hour.
- Baste as needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was soooo delicious! I left the recipe out on the counter and my husband put it together and baked the chicken. We used chicken breast, and subbed regular mustard for the dried, only because we didn't have the dried. The chicken was so nice & moist and the sauce was wonderful & tangy. I would definately make this again, it was so easy & tasty!
Wow, was this dish good. We really enjoyed this tangy chicken. The sauce was decadent and the chicken was perfectly cooked. I used chicken thighs they worked great in this dish. I was out of onions so used some red minced onions in a jar. The flavor really shines through. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I will be making it again. Made for Herbs of the Month - Rosemary! :)