Roasted Sausages, Peppers, Potatoes, and Onions
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cored,seeded,and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cored,seeded,and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb Italian pork sausage
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer in one or more large shallow roasting pans; do not crowd them or they will not brown.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well.
- Roast the vegetables, stirring once or twice, for 45 minutes.
- Pierce each sausage in two or three places with a fork.
- Place the sausages on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the sausages and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve hot.
Join The Conversation