Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes
a quick weeknight side dish, that can be easily prepared..
- Ready In:
- 4 (6 ounce) baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coursely chopped roasted garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Place potato pieces in a large microvave-safe bowl.
- Cover bowl, with plastic wrap, and cut a 1 inch slit in center of plastic wrap.
- Microwave at 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl, and mash with a potato masher.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation