Shredded Roast Beef Hash
photo by KellyMae
- Ready In:
- Sauté the onions until they're transparent.
- Add the shredded beef and cook until the pieces start to turn crispy.
- Add the potatoes and stir constantly.
- Otherwise, they'll become gummy.
- Continue to sauté all ingredients until they are browned and crunchy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh my gosh! My grandma used to make this all the time while I was growing up, and everyone loved it. To me this is comfort food. The only thing she did differently would be using butter instead of olive oil. I'm going to visit her this week and make this for her lunch. I can hear her now..."honey, you've always been my favorite, but especially today."
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
There I am sitting in front of the computer, one of my favorite spots in the house. When I'm not at the computer, I enjoy cooking and entertaining. See my icon? It is an old Royal typewriter. My father had one just like it that he gave me when I was in college. It had one key that stuck, but I typed all my term papers on that old thing. Whenever I see that icon I remember those happy days.