Ever wondered what to do with that left over roast beef and potatoes? Easy and delicious way to use up those leftovers.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked beef
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked potato
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons snipped parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed rich round cracker
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- Combine beef, potato, evaporated milk, onion, parsley, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Turn into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Toss cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very nice casserole! I had to fix dinner when I wasn't expecting to and found this recipe. I used Canadian bacon as that's what I had and doubled the recipe with no problem. I threw in some chopped green peppers with the onion and left out the parsley. Served it with a salad and it was very satisfying. Thanks, Carole in Orlando