Corned Beef Hash
Goes with all your favorite egg dishes.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups corned beef, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 pounds)
- 2 -3 cups potatoes, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- fresh parsley
- Cook onions in oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add beef and potatoes and reduce heat to medium, and press down to compress.
- Cook without stirring until the bottom is browned 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 28 more