Ritz Bits(cheese) Crackers with Herbs
- Ready In:
- Place the crackers in a large sealable freezer container.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, salad dressing mix, dill,garlic power& celery salt.
- Pour this mixture over the crackers & make sure they are covered well with dressing.
- Refridgerate at least 24hours~turning the container every so often.
- Let mixture come to room Temp.
- before serving.
- Then just store in covered container in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi ~ My name is Chef Poker ~ I have a Beautiful Daughter & Grand Daughter... I was a Proud owner of a Landsheer Newfoundland Named Angel......... Now we have 2 Pappillions... Nothing like changing SIZE !! lol I live in the Beauifull Berkshires of Massachuttes......... </p>