Ripe Banana (Or Plantain) Casserole
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 bananas, very ripe (or plantains)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the bake bananas (plantains) for about 25 minutes. Let them cool and peel.
- Mash the bananas (plantains) and add the eggs, ground cinnamon, coconut milk, ½ cup melted butter and sugar.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl mix all the topping ingredients, until well combined.
- Sprinkle over the banana (plantain) mixture and bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.