Ricotta Smothered Bacon Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray glass 9 x 13 baking dish w/ non stick spray.
- Cut bacon into 1-2" pieces & cook in a skillet until crisp.
- Place chicken into prepared pan. Pour a little of the bacon grease over it.
- Combine remaining ingredients & whisk till smooth & blended. Add bacon pieces & mix well.
- Pour sauce over all the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes until chicken is coked through.
- Serve over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a cook-a-holic! Have finally made my avocation my vocation as well at a great little cafe in Elizabethtown, KY. Everyone I know has been a "guinea pig" and all are living to tell their tales... tee-hee! Seriously, I've been loving the kitchen since I was 4 or 5 and come from a family of great cooks and varied tastes. I am truly blessed. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">