Rice Cooker Chicken Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy recipe that incorporates the ease of a Rice Cooker and the flavour of Chicken. Great as a side dish or add bbq chicken for a main.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (corn kernels and peas)
- Turn Rice Cooker on to 'Cook'.
- Add oil and rice, mix well.
- Add vegetables and chicken stock.
- Place lid on Rice Cooker and let it do it's magic.
- Serve once Rice Cooker has clicked off.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION