MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this off the Internet and have done this with my Grandchildren. They always look forward to sprinkling their Reindeer Dust for the reindeer to find the way to their house!
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- Place oatmeal in a small zip-lock baggie.
- Add a small amt of glitter and attach the following saying: Sprinkle on the lawn at night.
- The moon will make it sparkle bright.
- Santa's reindeer fly and roam.
- This will guide them to your home.
- Variation: Here is a different version using bird seeds.
- Place seed in baggie with glitter and attach the following: It is the night before Christmas and since you always feed Santa Claus now feed his reindeer.
- Sprinkle contents of the bag on the front and/or lawn on Christmas Eve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
So cute! I made this & can hardly wait to see the 4 yr old grandson's reaction. I think he will take dusting his lawn VERY seriously because he does want Santa to stop by this year. I used silver glitter & tied the jar with a red bow. Thank you for sharing a memory making recipe! Merry Christmas~Reply
see 2 more