Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- Ready In:
- To make the Eggnog Latte:.
- Combine cold eggnog with cold whole milk. Cold non-fat milk can be substituted for the whole milk.
- Using the steaming w and on your espresso machine, steamthe eggnog/milk mixture until the.
- temperature reaches 145°F.
- Set aside.
- *Eggnog heats and scalds more quickly than milk, so watch your thermometer.
- Tamp ground espresso into the filter. Pull a shot of espresso and pour in serving mug.
- Fill mug w ith steamed eggnog/milk mixture. Top w ith 1/4 inch foamed eggnog/milk mixture to.
- the rim of the mug.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>