Red White and Blue Delight
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (please use fresh, it does make a difference)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 12X7-inch or 13X9-inch baking dish.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, yogurt, marshmallows and nuts in large bowl. Spread half of the mixture over crust. Top with half of the bertries, remaining yogurt mixture then remaining berries.
- Cover: Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 mintes; cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I would like to welcome you to my recipes. I have been with Food.com since 10/05. My beloved husband, Tom, passed away 3 years ago. My world stopped. It's taken me all this time to find my way back to life without him. I have been so blessed to have found my second, once in a lifetime. I've met an amazing man who is so good to me. We moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Bullhead City, Az. in February, and we love it here. I have worked at Bally's and Paris hotel.casinos, in Las Vegas. I have seen some very famous entertainers, including Liza Minnelli, Penn and Teller, Ray Liotta, Dr. J (Julius Erving), Frank Sinatra and his wife Barbara Marx. and many, many more. Cooking is my passion, and I am slowly, but surely beginning to venture into the world of baking. To me, cooking is so much easier because baking is so much more exact. I love to make Italian and Mexican food the best, followed by Chinese and last, but by far the least, good old American food! How can you beat chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy?? I love to find several recipes and put my own spin on them and create a new recipe.