Red Lobster Roasted Maine Lobster With Crabmeat Stuffing
- Ready In:
- 1 lb crabmeat (blue Crab meat or Stuffing)
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lobsters (whole Maine Lobsters)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients except crab.
- Fold in crabmeat, refrigerate.
- Split lobsters lengthwise with a large knife, remove stomach sac.
- Place equal portions of crab stuffing in each head.
- Crack claws with the blunt side of knife.
- Pour lemon juice on tail meat, then sprinkle with paprika and dot with pieces of butter.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.
- Chef's Tip:.
- To clean crabmeat of shell pieces and cartilage, spread chilled crab over a cookie sheet and place under a red-hot broiler on top rack for 30-60 seconds. Bone fragments will be easy to pick out at this time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>