Sweet Maple and Dried Cherry Glaze - Red Lobster
- Ready In:
- Combine syrup, soy sauce, water and cherries in small sauce pot over medium heat.
- Squeeze juice from half lemon in mixture and stir well.
- Once mixture is heated, begin adding ¼ cup of sugar and stir until complete dissolved. Taste glaze for sweetness. As different maple syrups will have different levels of sweetness, it might be necessary to add additional sugar.
- Once glaze is sweet enough, remove from heat and refrigerate. When completely cool, cover and store chilled.
- Use at room temperature as glaze for grilled fresh fish.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm always on the look out for new tried and true recipes and love to share the recipes that I enjoy making. Growing up as a child my mom taught me how to cook/bake and I later entered food competitions at our local fair. I hope to some day share my love of cooking with my children. I love to cook casseroles..I'm not a huge fan of meat but will toss it in casseroles for my meat and potato husband. :)