Red Hot Homemade Ghost Chile Hot Sauce
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- 6 ghost chilies
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, pureed
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- water, to cover
- Wearing gloves, remove stems and seeds from ghost chiles.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetable are soft.
- Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in a glass jar or plastic container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, I am very passionate about cooking and love discovering new recipes. I love participating in the events since I'm always finding new recipes that I wouldn't have found on my own. My housemates and boyfriend all enjoy our food adventures and I love to leave people positive reviews and nice ish photos.