Red Hot Chili Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) can sweetcorn, drained
- 9 ounces self-rising flour, sifted
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- 3 ounces butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a muffin tin with paper cases. Purée sweetcorn in a blender.
- Put the flour, chili and ground coriander in a bowl and make a well in the centre of the mixture. Beat the eggs in a jug with the milk. Pour into the well with the melted butter and corn purée and stir together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)