Really Good Steak Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic (optional)
- Put first 8 ingredients into blender, add optional pepper sauce and garlic, if desired.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour over desired type of beef, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
My mantra has always been 'don't mess with a good steak by marinating it', but this marinade is really yummy. I've used it on several different cuts, from less expensive chuck, flank and even brisket, along with sirloin and NY strip. The servings are flexible, depending on size of steaks and portion size. It does make a lot of marinade.Cook time doesn't include marinating time, and depends on how you like your steaks, ie: rare, med. or well done, and how thick the steaks are, so it was just a guesstimate.