Really Easy Beef Stew
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs stewing beef, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, cleaned and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 small potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Put the meat, carrots, onion and spices into a Dutch oven.
- Cover with tomato soup, making sure all the pieces are covered.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.
- Add potatoes and cook for an additional 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!