Raspberry Citrus Punch
- Ready In:
- Force raspberries through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil until sugar is dissolved to make a simple syrup.
- Combine orange juice, raspberries, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup.
- When ready to serve, add soda water and ginger ale.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.