Ranch Doritos Stuffed Chicken:
photo by Stephanie
- Ready In:
- 1 sweet pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 large sweet onion, sliced
- 32 fresh spinach leaves, rinsed
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup low fat ranch dressing (or regular)
- 4 toothpicks
- 0.333 (15 5/8 ounce) bag ranch Doritos
- spray extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Filet open chicken breasts, pound to thin.
- Sprinkle both sides with seasonings.
- Lay on 8 spinach leaves and 1/4 pepper and onion slices on each chicken breast half. Add 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Roll and close with a toothpick.
- Lightly coat in low fat ranch dressing (or regular ranch) then roll in crushed Doritos.
- Place on top of cookie cooking rack on a cookie sheet so chicken doesn't get soggy. For extra crisp, lightly spray with EVOO sprayer and bake 25-30 minutes at 350*.
- **Don't forget to remove toothpick before serving**.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a teacher with a passion for cooking. Anything from good old fashioned comfort food to bright healthy recipes. My boyfriend and I often will make recipes of our own just by mixing and matching food ideas. We love the quality time the family table offers us.