Raisin Jack-USMC Style
- Ready In:
- 72hrs 10mins
- Place all of the ingredints in a Goverment issue 5-gallon water can.
- Place on top of the canvas cover on a duece and a half or 5 ton truck.
- Lash down tightly to avoid loosing.
- Allow 3 days in the hot ocean sunlight and the motion of the sea waves to bring this recipe to a most delightful disaster.
- Sip slowly when finished.
- This may be shared with swabbies.
- Semper Fi.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I’m over the hill and heading down the back side at a rapid rate it seems, single, and retired now. My loves? Good friends, most of all. After that I guess it would be wildlife and photographing it. In fact, I love anything that deals with wild animals and the outdoors. Then comes playing with my dog and making a mess trying to cook in the kitchen or around the fire pit, grill or smoker while enjoying a good tumbler of whiskey (whisky).