Quick Penne Alfredo With Shrimp and Veggies
- Ready In:
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (Ragu)
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen carrots and broccoli mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grill mates seasoning (chicken and fish)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, heat olive oil for 1 minute then add shrimp and chicken and shrimp seasoning. Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until the shrimp are pink.
- Cook penne pasta as per package directions; add frozen vegetables to the same pot 5 minutes before pasta is done.
- In a large bowl, mix the strained pasta and veggies, with the shrimp and Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am originally from Vermont, but we moved to Texas in 2000. There are so many, foods here in the south, that I had never tasted before. Moved back to VT in 2007. Texas is tooo hot. However while I was there I got to sample the worlds best BBQ and so many foods I have never had before. YUM