Quick & Easy Hamburger Soup
- Ready In:
- In a large soup pot brown the beef with the onion, celery and minced garlic.
- Drain the fat from the beef and stir in the dried spices, tomato sauce and the water.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and cheese, parmesan cheese.
- Cook until noodles are al dente (cooked but firm).
- Add the peas and carrots and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve with a nice crusty bread and creamy butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My family did not like this recipe because it is too bland, and mine ended up more like a goulash than a soup. The cheese from the package did not mix well either. I should have listened to the other reviewer and added more spices and used beef broth. I might try this again because it's quick and easy.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a student working towards a Masters Degree in Mathematics. I would like to teach one day in a small school. I like to cook different things but with my schedule and my small living space I don't get to cook often. I like recipes that require few ingredients and are easy to make. Slow cooker recipes that I can throw together and eat when I get home from school are a plus in my busy life.