Queso Blanco Chicken Enchiladas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love chicken enchiladas made with sour cream, but most of the recipes I found for them were lacking in flavor. I added a few spices and came up with this recipe. We love it Simple and tasty!
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 2 cooked and diced chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 8 ounces grated kraft velveeta queso blanco cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (mexican oregano if you have it)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 18 corn tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can old el paso green enchilada sauce
- Mix soup, sour cream, 6 ounces of the grated cheese,green onions,green chili,cumin,cilantro,garlic salt,oregano,pepper and chicken together. This mixture can sit overnight or made as soon as mixed. Heat tortillas in hot oil, place on paper towels. Put a large spoon of mixture into each tortilla and roll. Place in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining 2 ounces of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION