Pumpkin Ice-Cream Smoothies
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ice cubes, approximately
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am a Stay-At-Home mother of four, married for almost 7 years. Coming from a very large family I learned how to cook and bake at an early age and enjoy it to this day.